2011年12月21日星期三

short cocktail dresses

Wang Feng: "Since the organization has decided that I subject to distribution." Director Sun: "Well, we did not wrong you today, do not go to the police brigade report, the first back rest, mainly with individual colleagues report, black prom dresses must work together for three years, ah, people are talking about feelings, should be given to you in the evening farewell, if possible, yellow prom dresses the director and deputy director of Interpol's arms I will also be present. " Left branch of the building, he was alone in a long walk in the street, long time. Perhaps, from this moment on, his "reclusive" life to this end. And how to meet him is a life? Only God knows. I am not a hero to visit the twenty-first chapter Elegant house :2010 -7-26 9:49:53 chapter word count: 2599 Way back from the bureau, cocktail dresses the phone rings, the number is a look of quiet Ni. Connected, came Ni quiet voice, she sounds sweet the past few days, talk of Speed ??quickly: "Where are you?" Feels a bit like a Southern girl's Speed. "I'm back to the way, short cocktail dresses how?" Wang Feng replied. "Plaque well, you come to take, or send someone over to take?" Ni call out the purpose of quiet, the wind was surprised that the king, he heard her voice seems to have what is urgent, but did not think it is this. "Then I send someone over to take it, I do not have time." Wang Feng said. "Well, tell your people to my company to the line, I have a good explanation with the following departments." Ni Cho said. "Make money plaque pick who will take over." Wang Feng said. "If you put me as a friend, never mind this, I congratulate you on a good gift." Then she laughed. "Not right, I have my own principle of doing things, you do not make me embarrassed, first this way, I still drive." Wang Feng said. "Well, according to your principles to do." They both hung up the phone. He then immediately to Xiao Xiao called and told to fetch something plaque, said the company's address, account must also specifically handed the money to finance their company's hands, we must do this . Xiao Xiao is an honest young man, things are altogether, and obedient.

没有评论:

发表评论