2011年12月21日星期三

inexpensive prom dresses

but people do not a good bodyguard, bodyguards some of the quality of this person does not have. "I'm sorry President, will you turn to?" The young man asked. See this man so kind, Wang Feng will be adjusted to the appropriate facial expression smiling state, cheap prom dresses and politely said: "I view this room's owner, do not know if?" See Wang Feng was smiling, he said: "This is the intensive care unit, we can not prove who you are, do not know what you are doing, cheap prom dresses 2012 so in order to go have people inside consent to it, we Zuobulezhu. If you want to connect owner's family, on identity cards, thank you. "polite young man began disappeared and instead becomes polite. Wang Feng is still the face of smile, said: "Who are you? The police? If the police, prom dresses under 200 then I'll show you ID, if not, I'm sorry, you have no right to see my identity card, I also no obligation to work with you, inexpensive prom dresses sorry you went with the owner of this briefing room soon, said there is a tempest of wind, people see him, if he different views me, I left immediately, I will not trouble you, Thank you. " At this time only to see Wang Feng Xiao Shu, said: "Oh, Wang ah, how do you come to this, you do not discharge it?" Wang Feng said: "I was discharged, and today is back to see a patient, no, it Xiaoshu you busy." Xiao Shu said: "You see this room is the patient?" Wang Feng said: "Yes ah." Xiao Shu said: "You ----" Wang Feng said: "We know in the flower garden, with each other to explore learning tai chi, are able to talk, be it close friends, you see the patient?" Xiao Shu said: "Oh, yes, yes, I have a friend in the hospital, I came to see." Wang Feng said; "Then I can go in it?" Xiao Shu said: "Yes, go inside." Surprised at the young man's eyes, the king gently into the wind ward. I am not a hero of the twenty-first chapter simple old man Elegant house :2010 -7-26 9:49:53 chapter word count: 3051 way back from the bureau, the phone rings, the number is a look of quiet Ni. Connected, came Ni quiet voice, she sounds sweet the past few days, talk of Speed ??quickly: "Where are you?"

没有评论:

发表评论