2011年12月21日星期三

pink prom dresses

"I'm back to the way, how?" Wang Feng replied. "Plaque well, you come to take, or send someone over to take?" Ni call out the purpose of quiet, the wind was surprised that the king, affordable prom dresses he heard her voice seems to have what is urgent, but did not think it is this. "Then I send someone over to take it, I do not have time." Wang Feng said. "Well, tell your people to my company to the line, I have a good explanation with the following departments." Ni Cho said. "Make money plaque pick who will take over." Wang Feng said. "If you put me as a friend, purple prom dresses never mind this, I congratulate you on a good gift." Then she laughed. "Not right, I have my own principle of doing things, you do not make me embarrassed, first this way, white prom dresses I still drive." Wang Feng said. "Well, according to your principles to do." They both hung up the phone. He then immediately to Xiao Xiao called and told to fetch something plaque, said the company's address, account must also specifically handed the money to finance their company's hands, we must do this . Xiao Xiao is an honest young man, pink prom dresses things are altogether, and obedient. He assured me to go. Ni quiet company is large, including almost all of the business, including the production of neon signs, plaques, lettering, titanium characters, display boards, etc., big business also includes architectural design, decoration decorative design, a subsidiary of the company consists of many , financial and material resources can be described as strong. Back to the inside, any connection with several colleagues say something we all know the wind to leave the king, they are afraid to fuss of the king of the wind's office an hour later, also to noon. Zhang said the wind came to the king: "Come on, give you your sister in law dumplings, can be full of meat ah, this treatment is estimated that only you can enjoy the benefits of, huh, huh." Noon to arrange for patrols because the others are in solution in the lunch, great trillion not scheduling, call sheets are also on the big trillion, ginger ice that is sure to shout

没有评论:

发表评论